Richmond Real Estate Investors Association
The Successful Real Estate Investor’s Number One Networking, Marketing, Training & Deal Making Resource in Richmond, Virginia!
Deal Maker Session and the Richmond Real Estate Investors Association is a networking group of like-minded professionals, veteran investors and people that want to take advantage of the opportunities in the Richmond Virginia and surrounding Real Estate market today.
Join us for an upcoming event!
The Richmond REIA and Investor Group invites you to join us at our monthly MeetUp and DEAL MAKER Session.
John Hyre is a tax attorney, accountant and real estate investor with over 20 years of experience. He consults with real estate investors of all sizes, small business owners and self-directed IRA/401k owners nationwide. He also represents taxpayers in audits and in Tax Court nationwide. He frequently speaks nationally on the topic of taxation of self-directed IRA’s/401k’s, taxation of real estate & small businesses, and asset protection. Unlike most tax speakers, John is an entertaining but often “offensive” speaker – you were warned! He can be found at iralawyer.com and realestatetaxlaw.com.
John’s information-packed 90-minute presentation will include:
- What we see in audits – and why we win
- How to prepare for the audit and sleep well
- When the IRS Appeals Office is your friend, and when not to bother with them
- The number one reason investors lose audits and what to do about it
- What does it mean to be “aggressive” with taxes – and why it pays, by-the-numbers
- How to pay for K-12 + college education tax free
- Self-Directed IRA’s: The best tax break out there, bar none. Well, except one, I’ll discuss it.
- How one investor retired with 50+ free & clear rentals in his Roth IRA generating $250k+ per year tax-free (this discussion will take some time, but is worth it)
- How to pay for medical tourism tax-free
- Choice of entity 101 (this discussion will also take a bit of time, but is well worth it), including:
- Land Trusts
Let’s finish the year strong so please join us and bring a friend or guest.
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
4224 Cox Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Not yet a member yet? Click Here to See Membership Options